After playing for a week, I set myself the goal of winning a game as an imposter. but i didn't think it was difficult.
Let's start because i had to go through 10 games and I was always on the side of the crew. that made me angry, but I could be an impostor.
I started assassinating the other players. I had to be agile so that no one would see me. But it always made me nervous and they were suspicious of me.
But that didn't stop me from playing until I was an impostor again.
I remember when I played with my friends and had to be an imposter again. What made it difficult for me to play was that Juana had chosen a new map and did not know what the tasks were. I couldn't pretend to be from the crew.
That does not stop me from killing some girls and to some extent not suspecting me. In the end it was Juana who discovered me and accused me with the others. I had lost but it was exciting and I had fun.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario